- The yellow bus “Baan Kad” station is located at the Chiang Mai GateCHIANG MAI GATE around the traffic light near the “Rhuampath Chiang Mai Hospital”. Taking the “ yellow bus to Baan Kad YELLOW BUS TO BAAN KAD at the latest 2.30 p.m, the yellow bus will departure every 15 minutes.
- The bus will takes about 1 hour to “Baan Kad Market” Mae Wang. Tell the bus driver to drop you off at Baan Kad Market BAAN KAD MARKET (you will see the almost of passenger get off here). The fare is 30 Baht/ person (1 USD). In case of you missed to get off at the market, you can keep going until you reach the end of route
END OF ROUTE (8 kms. away from Baan Kad Market).
- There is only one bus going up to the mountain route’s name is Baan Kad – Mae Hae.
BAAN KAD – MAE HAE The bus will departure from the Baan Kad Market at 4.00 p.m. and the same yellow color. There will be two buses park at the market, the bus which going to the mountain will turn the front up to mountain and the bus which going to the city will turn the front to the city.
- Please show the Thai script to driver, then they will transfer you to “The Bamboo Hut”. To download the script please click here. We usually tell the bus driver at “Baan Kad Station” about our guest arrival. Just please show the script to them. The fare is 50 Baht / person (1.62 USD).
- The bus will takes 30 minutes driving, you will see the Mae Sapok Waterfall sign
MAE SAPOK WATERFALL SIGN on your left-hand side and our Hut is located up the hills.
- You also can hire the yellow bus to transfer you directly to “The Bamboo Hut” from the Chiang Mai City. The bus fare is about 700 – 1000 Baht / trip or for maximum 12 persons (USD 22.81 – 32.58). If you need the assistance about the direction and bargaining the price please call to our phone no. 0844808902.
- The yellow bus drivers are not speak English but they are friendly, helpful and used to serve foreigner tourists.